What a wonderful week we have had!
Camy and I were lucky enough to have A home ALL day on Monday! We got to run errands as a family, we made a fun trip up to Lowe's to get the stuff needed to hang Camy's swing in the yard. We sat around and laughed and played without a care in the world. It was fantastic. The three of us loaded up in the evening to pick up our niece, Sydnee, from daycare. Camryn looooves Sydnee. And the feeling is mutual. Those girls together are about as cute as it gets! They both squeal with delight upon sight of each other. Just locking eyes is usually enough to send them both into giggle fits. Really makes me reconsider my whole "one and done" thing. :) We spent the evening with the girls.. eating, bathing, vegging out. There is nothing better than our home full of laughter, and that's what we had all evening Monday!
Then believe it or not, Tuesday was EVEN better.
I came home from work to a quiet house. Camy was napping. That never happens. She is usually already up from her morning nap when I get home because the girl has always refused to sleep longer than 30 minutes for naps! But not Tuesday. Tuesday she napped for just an over an hour! Woohoo! She woke up grinning ear to ear and loving life. We ate and got dressed and hung out a bit, then after A headed off to work, Camy and I headed out for a walk to enjoy the absolutely gorgeous weather we had! It was wonderful. We cruised around exploring the 'hood for about an hour. And by "exploring" I must certainly do not mean "trying to find our way back home". Nope. ;) Little Miss snoozed in the stroller about 45 minutes. Who was that baby and where was my anti-napping Camy?! Came home, rolled around for a couple hours on the floor giggling and singing and just enjoying the day. As if the day wasn't awesome enough already, we spent the evening with the always-fantabulous Lyndsay of Life in Motion Photography for Camy's 6 month photos.
Camy was having the time of her life with Lyndsay and her son/assistant, Ty. I warned Lynds that Camy may be a bit of a difficult subject, likely to give fleeting smiles and withold any giggles.
Apparently Camy likes to make me out to be a liar.. the girl seriously CRACKED up at just about every trick up L's sleeve!! It was too darn cute.
Camy ♥ Lyndsay!
And Oh. Em. Geeeeee, y'all.
The pics in the sneak peek are freakin' amazing, if I do say so myself.
So amazing that once they were posted I turned to the hubs and said "Damn we make cute babies. We have to have more. I mean, really.. we have to."
(brag much?)
I am so in love with those photos. And the subject of those photos. And the fun we had. And the super awesome photog who took 'em! I have looked at them no less than 546879875 times in the last 19 hrs.
I can. not. wait. to get the rest of them.
BUT WAIT!
It doesn't stop there.
The day gets EVEN better.
Camy had so much fun with Lyndsay that she came home, lounged in the tub, nursed to sleep, and slept in her crib for eleven hours straight without a peep. Not a sound. Not a wimper. Not a waking.
The girl was tuckered out, fo sho!
Today has followed the same super-great-day trend.. awesome morning nap before picking up Sydnee again and meeting A for lunch, playing and goofing around in the afternoon followed by yet another awesome nap (she is sleeping now in fact, going on 40 minutes).
Life is good.
And my baby is cute! cute!
Yeah, I said it.
Happy Wednesday, all!
Love it!! Here's to hoping the rest of the week goes just as great!!
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, I never for a second believed you would be one and done. ;-)
ReplyDelete