Friday, March 19, 2010

5QF

Thanks again to Mama M for hosting this blog hop! :)

Happy Friday!!!!

My Little Life




1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
A random sighting? Sadly, no. 
I have met a couple of [mostly local] celebs at concerts/events, though. 

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
We heat it to 70-72, and cool it to 68-70.

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
No, I mean, unless its baaaad. 
I am far more critical of my own home, especially when I have company. Doesn't matter how well I think I cleaned before having company, it never fails.. I invite them in then immediately zero in on that little clump of dog hair under the couch (Is it even possible to get all the dang hair up? Ever?), that photo frame I forgot to dust, that kitchen towel I meant to take to the hamper, etc. Little things that guests either don't notice or don't mind really bug me at my home but go totally unnoticed when I'm out and about.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
"Sales Associate" at a CD store in the mall. I had just turned 16 and haaaaated it. All 9 days of my employment were awful. I quit and vowed to never work with the general public again. I have since worked with children and loved every bit of it. Its definitely been more fun, more rewarding, and much more inspirational.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
Hmm... that's a tough one! I don't really have any special family heirlooms.. and I can think of lots of things I would cry over should I lose them in a fire or something.
My most sentimental possessions would probably be mementos from my pregnancy and Camy's birth. Or our wedding sand. Or all of our photos. Maybe the pearl necklace my mother gave me on my wedding day. 
Good question!


Go check out Mama M's post today and play along!




MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment