Friday, March 26, 2010

5QF


Thanks Mama M for hosting 5QF! 
:)

My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
I didn't have to take a driving test. I did the home-taught Driver's Ed so my mom had to sign a waiver that I had done x number of practice driving hours, then I had to take a q&a test on a computer at the DMV. And yes, I did pass that the first try.
Confession: I probably should have taken the real driver's ed & test because to this day I still cannot parallel park to save my life. 



2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm.. that's actually a tough one. I don't have any one moment that was so horrifying that it stuck with me forever. The only thing coming to mind was being "pantsed" my senior year of high school, but I was among a group of friends (not out in the open) and just laughed it off. I mean, there was the moment of shock and OMG my pants are at my ankles but it wasn't traumatizing or anything.

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
I want to say Oprah, because I love her, but I'm going to go with What Not to Wear. I am not half as bad as most people they have on that show, I'm just stuck in a rut. I wear jeans and a tee shirt every single day. Well, I take that back, sometimes I wear sweats and a tee shirt. My bad. ;)
I could seriously use a wardrobe makeover. I used to be more concerned about appearances - actually getting dressed when I leave the house in something other than scrubby clothes, putting on makeup, and ya know, even brushing my hair [gasp!]. These days I spend far more time getting the CamyBean all dolled up and accessorized than I spend on myself. Heck, if I didn't work every morning (forcing me to shower when I wake up), I'd be lucky to have clean hair on any given day. Ah, motherhood.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Abso-freaking-lutely. I have wanted a nose job since I was about 16. I don't see it ever happening though, and thats ok. But now that my boobs have been sacrificed for the sake of feeding my baby, I tell DH at least 39576 times a week that I will be getting a boob job when we are done having kiddos. I will. There is no way I can look at these deflated, sagging, pancake boobs everyday for the rest of my life. I miss having boobs that sit where they're supposed to sit. I miss tank tops. I {will soon} miss bathing suits. Low(ish) cut dresses with hot mama cleavage. I miss looking like the woman I used to look like as opposed the woman fit for a National Geographic late night special. ::sigh:: 
BUT, I am so grateful that I have been able to breastfeed my sweet baby girl all this time. So I will continue to wreak havoc on my girls for the sake of my girl, and I will continue to do so with pride and joy and love. Then, I'll just try to pick up the pieces when we're through.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
American Eagle "Favorite Boyfriend" jeans, have to be the Long length. 
I live in them. I have 3 pairs of the same exact thing. 
No other jeans fit me quite so well. 

Your turn!
Go check out Mama M's post today, 
and follow the instructions to play along!







MckLinky Blog Hop

        

3 comments:

  1. great answers it is funny to read how many mommies say that they want a boob job after having kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! I can't believe you were pantsed! Horrible! Hope you have a great 5 Question Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved your answer to the TV show. You sound like me! Well, I am always in sweats and a t-shirt. Lol....very rarely jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete