Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Things Thursdee :)



I was far too exhausted to think of ten things to post on Tuesday, so instead I'll share with you the three new things we encountered today.

It was a big day 'round the O'House.

1. I spy with my little eye..... something that is.... sharp! 
Okay, well truth be told, first I heard it from my hubby, then I felt it with my finger before finally spying it with my eye.
Its another tooth!!! 
My little one tooth wonder is now a two tooth... um?... Tiger? 
Whatev. There's a second tooth! See it? 
No, not so much huh? 
Well let's do a little croppin' and zoomin'....
There it is!
Right next to the big one on the left.

This one seemed to come through easy-peasy compared to the first. I swear that little booger was not there yesterday, but there it is now.. popping up without warning. :)
Let's hope all the other come through so uneventfully. 
Ha.

2. We all know Camy loves to swing at the park but now the lucky lady can swing at home! We bought this swing a couple weeks ago, but just got around to hanging it. Finally. And what a lovely day to break it in!





3. I was looking for a new distraction tactic to test out on Camy this evening. The ol' *sitting in the high chair with a couple measuring cups* trick is wearing out on her. I remembered we were given a couple of those mesh baby feeder things, and decided to try one out with her. The twins used to love getting frozen fruit chunks in their feeders, but I didn't have time to mess with all that. So, hmmmm... what do we have on hand? Bananas! 
Holy Wow, the girl loved the bananas! 
Her chowing down on banana-mush squeezed through a net bought me enough time to clean the kitchen and eat dinner. Huge accomplishment for the Mama on a night that Dad's at work late!



I was very pleased with the successful introduction of this new distraction tactic. 
Until I went to clean it. 
What was I thinking? Fresh banana in a mesh feeder? REALLY?! 
I guess there's a reason we stuck to frozen fruits with the twins!
How the heck does one clean slimey, slobbery banana remnants from the creases and crevices of a mesh feeder? 
That may be an impossible task. ::sigh:: Any tips or tricks? Anyone? Anyone?

Had to post this one too.. just because its cute.

1 comment:

  1. - Hooray for new baby chompers!!!

    - I'm jealous of your swing. I want to buy one, but I'm not so sure about the integrity of the tree in our backyard. I guess we're stuck with the park. Boo.....

    - No advice on the mesh feeder. I stick with ice chips because I'm too lazy to figure out a proper cleaning method. Maybe stick it in the dishwasher??

    ReplyDelete