1. Snowmageddon 2010 - Texas Style! :)
our front yard and cul-de-sac
camy all bundled up in her stroller
exploring the snow
she's a little apprehensive
...not enjoying the cold!
camy thinks its time to go back inside!
2. Sunday we went to Camy's cousin Ty's 1st Birthday Party. It was a gorgeous day, 75 degrees and sunny, so we spent the majority of time outside. (Yes, the weather went from 75/sunny to SNOW in 48 hrs. Texas.)
Camy spent some time in Ty's swing and LOVED it. We are now in the market for an outdoor infant swing.. not of the race car variety, though!
she was watching her shadow and giggling!! so cute!
4. We are one step closer to being able to ditch the infant car seat - Camy can now sit up in restaurant high chairs (with a cover, of course!)!! We tried her out in a high chair at IHOP and she did so well.. and LOVED being up at the table with everyone! She looked so cute sitting up in that chair like a big girl!!! While we were there, she gnawed on a piece of pancake (but I didn't let her get any bites) and she ate some mashed up banana! And boy did she love banana! :)
6. Have you seen this video? It cracks me up that its titled "Are women born this way?" My answer? If they aren't, they sure grow into it rather quickly! Camy is a few days shy of being 6 months old and now talks all. the. time. Well, yells. Shrieks. Babbles. Its all the same, right? She'll actually converse with us now, which I love. If you talk to her, she'll holla right back at ya. :) We were cracking people up walking through Target yesterday.. the two of us just happily yelling and squealing back and forth, up and down the aisles. Again, if I knew how to get my videos off the camera and onto the laptop, I'd be able to share the hilarity that is Camy "talking".
7. Did I just say Camy is "a few days shy of being 6 months old"? WHAT?! How can this possibly be? My sweet little chub chub is going to be celebrating her Half-Birthday on Friday. It brings a smile to my face and makes me want to cry, all at the same time. We will be having her 6 months photos taken very soon by the always amazing Lyndsay... so keep your eyes peeled.
9. Is it sad that I'm jealous of my 6 month old's lashes?
But at least we have matching bald spots. [Darn post partum hair loss.]
10. I'll leave you with this, because I just love love it....
This photo of Camy with her Daddy just melts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment