Ack!
I was washing pump parts one-handed (cuz I'm awesome like that) with Camy on my hip. She dropped her toy so I let her gnaw on my finger.. and I felt that like bugger (technically called the right central incisor) right away!
I abandoned the sink full of pump parts and bottles and went to lay her on her changing table to investigate.. and there it was. Plain as day. Well, not plain as day really.. I had to go on search and rescue mission battling clamping jaws, batting hands and a wriggly tongue.. but I saw it! That tiny little white-grey line just breaking the surface of her gum.
So cute.
So scary.
But mostly cute.
:)
She hasn't been showing all the dreaded tell-tale signs of teething that I've heard about... no increase in her ever-present drool. No inconsolable fussiness. No sleeplessness. She's been her happy-go-lucky self.. just teething away.
We called her daddy at work to share the news and his first thought/comment: Your poor nipples.
I know, right?!?!
The camera battery is currently on the charger because I am just crazy enough to think I will be able to get photographic evidence of said tooth. I know, I'm looney.
Stay tuned.
Well, I suppose my looney status can now be confirmed.
How in the world does one photograph a baby toof??
Seriously?
Here are the outtakes from our afternoon:
You're so lucky that the teething process was a breeze for Camy!! Give it a couple days (for the tooth to work it's way in) and try the pictures again. It took me for.ev.er. to get a good picture. :)
ReplyDeletetooth!!!! Go Camy!!!! (my second thought was also, oh your poor nipples ;-))
ReplyDelete