I had most of the list done on Tuesday but never went back to finish up and add the photos.
Better late than never, no?
1. I am so over this craptastic weather. If it isn't raining or sleeting, its crazy windy and frigidly cold. I miss taking walks with my sweets. And I think she's getting a little stir crazy staring at her pink play rug and my crazy mug all day, every day. Poor girl.
2. We got Camy her highchair this weekend. She looks like such a big girl in it!
3. Having an awesome new high chair in the house made us a tad adventurous. Rebellious. Well, weak would really be the best word to describe us!
We gave in before the 6 month mark and offered Camy some bananas.
She was totally into the little chunks!
And a little apprehensive about the mushed stuff!
...though not really impressed in the end.
4. We also got Camy her convertible carseat, finally deciding to go with the Graco MyRide 65 because we can keep her rear-facing until 40 lbs (hopefully, height permitting!). We aren't ready to make the switch quite yet but couldn't pass up the awesome deal we were getting that weekend. I think I will be very emotionally torn the day we give up the infant carrier. I will be happy to see that big lug retired as it is a total pain in my rear to carry in/out of the house.. but I will be sad to see another "infant" item packed away.
5. I love the way my little love sleeps these days. As soon as her sleepy little head hits the mattress at night, her arms go up and her hands go behind her head. It is so darn cute. I so wish I could get a picture of it because I know it won't last long, but there's no way in hell she'd sleep through the clicking or the flash (or the light needed to get a photo without the flash). I tried taking a pic of the video montior. Fail.
6. Camy loves little guys. Kiddos her size. Anyone under the age of 7 is her BFF. She lights up when there's a big kid to watch and cracks up at any and every move a big kid makes. Today was hysterical - we went to the twins' Valentine's Party at their preschool and being in a room of a dozen 2-3 year olds seemed like Camy's dream come true. I thought she'd be tired and cranky but the girl was just eating up every second of the Valentine's shenanigans. Children just walking across the room had her laughing. And oh man, if one of the kiddos came right up to her to talk to her, she would just beam from ear to ear and giggle like crazy. She let out more than a few excited squeals, and had everyone in the room chuckling at one point. She loved it!
This isn't from today, but it proves my point.
She loves when her cousin, Rylan, comes to play!!
7. This is Daddy's idea of a fun baby toy.
I guess its better than the ziploc bag he let her play with last weekend (supervised by him, mind you, but it still made me freak my freak when I walked into the room and saw it!).
8. Look at my baby, and her baby blues.
9. She can hold her own bottle! How? Wha? When did that happen?
10. She's a goober. She kept contorting herself into all these awkward positions in her saucer.. flinging herself around, slowing lowering her head onto the tray as in the pic, bouncing and kicking and going all crazy.
What did I eat that day that made her such a nut? I will never know.
{the patches on her cheeks are eczema. it got really bad for a few days and is finally on the mend.
we can't seem to keep it in check for very long. poor baby.}
No comments:
Post a Comment