Photos, that is! :)
I see a bunch of other bloggers do "Ten on Tuesday" with random tidbits about their days, their weeks, their lives.. whatever they feel like listing.
I've always wanted to participate but I never seem to have 10 interesting things to talk about.
But today.. today is Camy's FIVE MONTH birthday.
How did that happen?
We did a little photo shoot this morning, so here are 10 of my faves.
Seriously Mama, the camera again?
Okay, I'll cooperate... as long as you keep singing!
[I love that she doesn't lean back anymore!]
This tutu looks pretty interesting...
I wonder what this thing does...?
She was determined to figure that thing out!
I love the chubby cheeks, the tiny nose, the eyelashes.
Oh, my beautiful girl!
See how she curls her toes when she's focused!
Ick! Doesn't taste as good as I expected...
I love when you sing me the ABC's!
She saves her big grins for her Daddy (behind the camera)!
She would stand like that all day if we'd let her!
This sitting up business is hard work!
What a beautiful little girl!!! Happy 5 months, Camy Lou!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously she is way toooo frickin' cute. Good thing I'm having another baby cause seeing your sweet baby makes me want anothother one! Love the hair bow and that tutu!!! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteLove love love the pics!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful...I love her tutu!
ReplyDelete