Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday at Home.

Ahhhh.. it feels good to be sitting in my PJs, sipping a cup of coffee, mindlessly exploring the interwebs on a Wednesday morning.
I typically have Mondays off work, which I have always loved.. but there's something awesome about having Wednesday this week.
Maybe it's the fact that it breaks my week up - 2 long work days -- OFF -- 2 long work days -- WEEKEND.
Or maybe its the fact that my Monday and Tuesday were so crazy dramatic and ridiculous that I needed this day to decompress.
Who knows.
Either way, I woke up this morning, stretched in bed, and was so so glad I didn't have to go to work.

On the agenda today:
Preparing some stuff from my Scentsy Launch Party this weekend.
Catching up on all my shows from last week.
Sleeping.
Sitting around.
I might finally get around to blogging about the Warrior Dash, and showing you stuff like this...



Maaaybe I'll do some laundry.
Potentially load the dishwasher.
Really should go grocery shopping...
Then, at 3pm, the hubs and I have a couples' massage.
I am STOKED.

Great day, folks, its going to be a great day.
Hoooray for a Wednesday at home!!

Happy Week, friends!

1 comment: