Wednesday, January 18, 2012

5 to 1 {and perfect timing}

"Research has shown that the most successful couples give each other a minimum of 5 positive comments or gestures to every 1 criticism or complaint. Think of appreciation as the currency or the fuel of a healthy relationship." - Carrie Contey

Um, wow. 5 to 1? I totally suck at that.

----

I follow Carrie Contey on FB and this video she posted today could not have come at a better time.
Seriously.

It's like she's in my head, or my marriage, or something.

Go here and watch the video.

I cannot be the only one whose partnership with her husband has taken a huge hit since the kiddo was born.

And I am seriously considering signing up for this Evolve 2012 series she's previewing with this video.
Looks awesome.

And Lord knows, A and I can use all the help we can get right now!

Happy Days, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Now following her on FB and looking forward to more info about Evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carrie Contey and that partnership video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete