Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tryin' this on for size.

Notice the new layout?
What do ya think?

I'd like to point out that the header is giving me a headache.
The photo currently displayed is serving as a placeholder for the real header... to be replaced when I get the real header actually designed.
Which may be never.

I can't decide if I want a photo header. {I'm thinking, yeah...}
Or if I want to keep it simple with font only, maybe a small graphic. {perhaps}
Do I want to jump on the istock illustrations train to depict our goofy little familia? {neh, not really}


I have spent quite a bit of time this evening just tinkering around with different header ideas, and nothing is really striking my fancy.
Oh well.
Maybe its a good thing I need to head to bed.
I can sleep on it and start over tomorrow.

In the mean time, you likey the new layout?

4 comments:

  1. I love the new layout & would do a photo header! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super-duper likely "A+B=C"!

    Come on now, be honest. Y'all picked a C name just so that you could do that, didn't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, K - you caught us.
    We liked Camryn before making the ABC connection, but once figuring that out it definitely got bumped up the list a bit. ;)

    Too bad we can't agree on a D name for the next one.

    ReplyDelete