While I was looking up the technical names for these baby teeth, I came across many articles and charts that show when babies usually sprout which teeth. Turns out Camy inherited something from me after all - her desire to do things on her own time, "normal" be darned. The typical order of "eruption" (I hate that term) is: bottom central incisors, top central incisors, and then the top lateral incisors. Maybe Camy thinks she doesn't need those top middles? I mean, what are they even good for, right?! I'm looking forward to the photos of her crooked little smile.. 2 middles on bottom and one top tooth off to the side! Silly girl.
While I have a still moment (feeding the silly girl), let me take this chance to play our fun 5QF game! As usual, be sure to stop by Mama M's blog to read all about it and play along! Thanks, Mama M!

1. What was the first car you owned?
My first car was a black 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I was all kinds of excited when my mama bought me that Jeep, but as nice as it looked from the outside (and inside), it turned out to be quite the junker. I had it for less than 2 years and by the time we traded it in, we had discovered many little quirks. For one, you couldn't run the windshield wipers unless the brights were on. I blinded a lot of folks over that 2 years, when I would have to drive with my brights on in the rain. Also, the only way to roll down the driver's window was to crack the door so that it was open more than a few inches, but less than halfway. Yep, if you didn't open it enough or if you opened it too much, no window rolling for you. And if you had to hit the brakes harder than you would just coming to a regular, calm stop - the alarm would go off. Yup. Awesome. But ya know what? I loved that Jeep. Lots of good memories with that thing - adventures with friends to/from school, road trips, all kinds of fun was had. :)
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Hmm.. as ridiculous as it may sound, if that Miley Cyrus Party in the USA song comes on (and Camy isn't in the car), I turn it up and jam out. Singing every word. You've got to admit, its a fun song to rock out to!
There was also a time (preCamy) when I got in the car with my husband & sister and when I started the car and the radio came on, a children's CD was playing. They both laughed and pointed out that I hadn't had the kiddos in the car in a few days.. so they caught me. I was listening to it driving around by myself. Oops.
3. Have you ever had stitches?
Nope. Never. Not even after delivering my sweet [big!] girl. Neener, neener.
4. What was your first job?
A "sales associate" at a CD store in the mall. I hated every minute of it and only lasted 2 weeks. After I got my first paycheck and saw how ridiculously small it was, I decided I was wasting my time on a job that I was miserable in and paid me crap. I called in the day after my first paycheck and told them I wasn't coming back, ever. Even to shop. I hated that place. I have yet to set foot in there since. I decided then that I wanted to work with children and so for the last 10 years, that's what I've done. Love love love my job now! :)
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover. He is lovable and courageous and confident. His "Super Grover" alter-ego swoops in trying to help everyone living on Sesame Street, even though his efforts almost always fail. He doesn't give up or let that stop him, he's always at the ready for his buds.
There ya have it folks. Your turn! Here's the link to Mama M's blog today... join the party!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
a car with character. i think my first car was the distant cousin of yours.
ReplyDelete