9 Days Old
Just chattin' with Mommy.
I think we were telling secrets about Daddy.
So sweet.. snoozing on Mommy's shoulder.
(photo taken by Auntie "Make Up Katie")
This is how Mommy and Camy sleep at night.
I love love having so much cuddle time with her!
11 Days Old
I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up.
Camy likes to sit on my lap and "visit" when she's alert!
FIRST BATH!!!
She started out very zen in the warm water...
..then quickly decided she does not like being scrubbed..
...and went right back to our little Zen-Baby when we left her alone!
She woke up for a minute to scope out the scene...
I don't think Camy was as excited about the 1st bath as I was!
"Hey?! Where's that lotion massage I was promised?"
12 Days Old!
Cousin Sydnee loves her Baby "Ry Ry".
Eventually she'll figure out Camy is *not* Rylan.
:)
Kisses for Baby Camy!
Checking out Camy's Tiny Toes.
Syd thought they were very funny!
This is Miss Mac.
I was her nanny from when she was about 9 months old til 2.
I stayed in close contact with her family after she started preschool,
and then came back to nanny her twin sisters.
I can't believe she is now about to turn 7 - 1st Grade!!! Wow.
And this is Miss Mac's Mommy, B.
13 Days Old!
Auntie "Make Up Katie" came to hang out with us on Tuesday.
2 Weeks Old!!
Nana and Papa came to visit us on Camy's 2 week birthday!
And then we did a little 2 week photo shoot in her chair...
I wasn't dressed for photos, but loved these 2 so I have to share!
She heard Mommy talking and tipped her head way back to see me!
Still so tiny in her big chair!
We tried to snuggle her up to her bear.. but she wouldn't have it.
I think she was done with our photo shoot by this point!
We've loved every minute of our first two weeks with our sweet girl.
I can't believe how quickly time is flying by, and how much our little love changes each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment