Friday, September 4, 2009

The [dear, sweet] Moby Wrap!

This is Camy Lou in her Moby wrap.
She looooves it, and so do I!
I can snuggle with her close to me, but still move around and get things done
(like this blog post!).
:)

Please do not look at how ragged the new Mommy looks.
I am a tad on the sleep-deprived side of life, but loving every minute.


Pssssst: Auntie Kelly, see that onesie peeking out of the Moby?
That's the one you got me when you found out my mommy was expecting me!
My mommy loves to see the "I [heart] MOM" on my belly!
Thanks Aunt K!
-Camy

3 comments:

  1. Camy--sooo glad you love your cute little onesie! I remember the day we gave it to your mom--she was beside herself with excitement about you! How awesome that she now gets to see you in it.

    Love,
    Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't stopped by yet to say how adorable she is!! She's adorable!! I love that our two munchkins are only 2 days apart! Too cute! We have a lot in common! I feel like I'm reading about my daily life when I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete