Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daaaaaang It!

I have a Ten on Tues post ready to publish.
And its a post just chock-full of super cute pics of my super cute girl.
Literally.
Full.
Too full, apparently.
When uploading pics for #8-#10 I was told that I hit my storage quota for Picasa Web Albums and I would need to purchase additional space.

W! T! F!
Not cool.
I just want to share my adorable chubby-cheeked girl with the world (all 2 of you, anyway)...
Where can I host my images outside of Picasa? For free? I mean, I'll pay the $5/yr for extra space if I really have to, but surely there's a free method, no?

I upload photos from my camera directly into the Picasa software... but should I be storing them somewhere else?

What hosting site do you use?
What am I missing here?

Ten on Tues, coming soon.
Promise!

3 comments:

  1. i just save mine on my computer hard drive. then i edit them at picnik.com and then back everything up on our external hard drive for safe keeping. its the first thing i'd grab if our house caught on fire. after corbin of course! ;) so i dont know. when i upload pictures i just upload them from my hard drive. ive seen that "upload from picasa" though. i hope you figure it out soon. i wanna see tons of cute pictures of camryn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I save everything to my computer & back up on an external hard drive. I upload everything to Flickr for blog & family/friend sharing. But I've also paid $20 for a 2 year subscription for unlimited space. You're welcome to borrow it for a little while if you want while you figure something out. Or just upload to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tab - do you then use the url to upload from facebook to blogger?

    ReplyDelete