Hey guys!
I recently started following this blog... I'll give you a moment to go check it out.
Made it back okay?
Good.
Let's all play her "A Day in the Life" game!!
First you need to let her know you'll play along by commenting on the post I just linked.
Then be sure to charge up your cameras tonight and just snap away all day tomorrow!
Be sure to post your day in photos to your blog by Wednesday night, and then check back over there Thurs/Fri to see everyone else's day!
Fun, right?
Tomorrow is the perfect day for Cam and I to embark on this adventure.
So perfect, in fact, I almost feel like I'm cheating.
This won't be your typical Monday for us. We'll actually have yummy food in the house to cook. I cleaned the kitchen before bed tonight (which almost never happens). The floors are freshly swept. Cam's cloth diapers are clean so she won't have to be in sposies half the day while I wash/dry/stuff. And I have the day off, so I get to spend the whole day with her, not just the second half. {Thanks be to Mr. Columbus.}
Shapin' up to be a pretty awesome Monday!
And I'm excited to document it all to share with you.. all 2 of you.
Play along, won't ya?
that sounds like fun. cant wait to see the pics of your whole day with cam! :)
ReplyDeletealso? i dont know if you're interested in more followers or not but i have a "friend" and she does a "feature friday" every week of another mommy blogger and that might send more people your way. i really love your blog and am surprised you only have seventeen followers! :) but i guess thats how we all start out though. anyway, heres the link. http://shawntaehemsley.blogspot.com/p/blogger-101.html
have a FANTASTIC day tomorrow! :)