This little girl cracks me up every. single. day.
I love the things she comes up with, and the way she articulates herself.
I love this age and how conversational she has become.
Here are just a few things she says or has said that I would like to remember always...
She loves pretending to call people, she will look up to the sky and ponder out loud who she needs to call, and she usually starts with her Nona. The conversations always go like this..
"Hello Nona! What you doin'? Good? Oh, ok. Bye!"
Then she'll think of who else to call and repeat the convo word for word.
And there are no pauses in between phrases, it's all rapid fire.
I love it. I will just sit there and watch her go through her mental contact list, having the same conversation with everyone she loves!
______
Yesterday morning she heard me making coffee in the kitchen and promptly turned to her Daddy and said, "Mommy gettin' her coffee... Daddy, where's your beer?" He laughed and informed her that he doesn't drink beer in the mornings...
______
When eating pierogies with dinner, she asked for more "pugeroni" which was both adorable and slightly disturbing.
______
Dora the Explorer is "Dora the Escabula", no matter how many times we try to correct her.
______
If I ask Camy for a hug, as soon as I start to give her a squeeze, she'll say "I the best!". Guess she's been paying attention the last two years, picking up on all the times I tell her she is, in fact, the best.
______
One morning last week, I couldn't find my phone when we needed to leave for school. After several minutes of searching, Camy found it. I told her she was the best (see, I tell her all the time) and her reply was "Yeah, I your girl!" I melted. And squeezed her.
______
If she wants her bop and I won't give it to her, she will let me know that she is "not a big girl right now"... so all the "babies use bops, big girls don't" talk is getting through, just not in the way I intended.
______
One of her toddler teachers coined the nickname "Cama-Lama-Ding-Dong" and it has caught on with everyone we know, it seems. The only bad thing about it being in such wide rotation is now when she hears her full name, she corrects whoever is speaking by saying "No! My name is Cama-Ding-Dong!" Oops.
______
This little girl. I just adore her.
:)
Need. Pictures. Miss you, friend.
ReplyDelete