Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just A-Swingin'...

Cam's daddy starts singing that song every time Cam's on the swing, so I can't see her in the swing or look at the photos without getting it stuck in my head.

We had some glooorious weather yesterday so Cam and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon out in the yard.

The girl loves her some swangin'. {and I love to see those little chubs in babylegs again! hooray fall!}





The tree this swing is hanging from attracts butterflies like crazy. We always see at least a few flying around this tree. Yesterday was the first time I saw Cam really take notice, and she was absolutely fascinated! It was awesome to watch her eyes dart back and forth and see the wonder on her face. I love that girl.




3 comments:

  1. 1. How fun!
    2. Great pics!
    3. Look how long her hair is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture just made me laugh out loud. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z.O.M.G. I love these pictures!!! I hate that my kid hates the swings. :(

    ReplyDelete