2. Criss-Cross Applesauce is clearly genetic. Even though Rylan's arm is blurred, I had to share this photo! Too stinkin' funny!
3. Saturday was the first UT game of the season, so Camy donned her Longhorn cheerleading outfit to support the Horns. How adorable is she, I mean, really?!
4. Saturday my sister and brother-in-law hosted a Labor Day BBQ complete with yummy food off the grill, cold beer (or sweet tea vodka for this mama), banana pudding, and a 14ft inflatable water slide. Good times were had by all, but unfortunately I didn't get many photos. Camy made one trip down the slide with her Daddy, and didn't love it (to put it lightly) so she stayed near the kiddie pool and water table most of the time. The bigger kids (ahem, and the Daddies) had plenty of fun jumping, and sliding, and splashing, and the Mamas had a good ol' time watching everyone play!
[There are photos of Andy and Kevin on the slide somewhere, I'll post those when I get them.. the hilarity is just too much to keep to myself!]
5. Sunday we all loaded up and motored down to Galveston Beach with the babies. It was both Rylan's and Camy's first experience at the beach, and I'd say that overall it was a successful trip. We could have planned the details a little better, left a little earlier in the morning, came a little better prepared - but they seemed to have a good time despite all that. Camy seemed to enjoy the sand and then hate the sand in phases, back and forth. She would play and dig for a few minutes...
Uuuuck, look at my feet all dirty!
I can't get it off my handssss....
eeeeww.. it's between my toooooes.
This was back at Aunt Vicky's house later that evening.. playing in the driveway.
Mother of the Year, right here.
Instead of taking the beer out of her hand first, I reached for my camera.
[No alcohol was consumed by anyone under the age of 2... or 21.]
Though I know it appears so...
9. I can't get enough of those dimples and rolls.
10. Right now, this minute, Camy is sleeping in a Benadryl-induced haze. I am going back and forth between blogger and the weather channel trying to keep up with the local tornado warnings. And I'm home alone. Allergic Reactions + Full Body Hives (on the babe) + Tornado Warnings =/= A Peaceful Evening.
In fact, it = a majorly stressed out, blogging-so-she-doesn't-pee-her-pants-in-fear Mama hoping and praying that her sweet little one sleeps through the night without her allergy getting any worse before morning (or ever). :sigh: I reallyreally want a drink, but don't know if that'd be the best idea given the weather and sick baby. Wish me luck.
Camy-Lou & Audrey have the same pj's. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Hope Camy sleeps well tonight and is hive-free! No.more.allergies.
Love that little cheerleader outfit. Too cute! Can't wait to see all the birthday party pics. I'm sorry we missed most of it but was glad to at least catch the tail end.
ReplyDeleteHope Camy is feeling better today!