Thursday, May 6, 2010

We're still alive...

..barely.

We've had a week for the record books.
We spent the last 8ish days battling RSV with Camy.
Went 3 days without internet because our modem died.. and we are about to go 4 more days between giving my mom her air card back today and waiting for the Uverse to be installed Monday. Ugh.
I had an allergic reaction to something and my face has been covered in an itchy rash, eyes have been dry and itchy, and my lips have been swollen and blistery for about a week. I went to the dr for it yesterday and I am supposed to start a steroid treatment today to stop the immune response and get rid of the swelling (which he seemed really concerned about).
Sooo.. come Monday, when I can return to regular blogging, I am hoping our little corner of the world has done a complete 180.
Let's hope for a healthy Camy.
A healthy Mommy.
Reliable internet so we don't have to live in the dark ages.
All good things.. let's hope.

Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful, awesome, sweet, hilarious, supportive Mommy friends!!!
See ya next week.

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry y'all are having such a rough go!!

    ....but you're going to LOVELOVELOVE uverse. It rocks.

    ReplyDelete