Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

What a difference a year makes.

Last Christmas I drank my way through the whole day with a fake smile plastered on my face thinking we were out for Cycle 8.. then tested before bed and my whole life changed.
We found out we were pregnant on Christmas Day.
Our own little Christmas Miracle.
What an amazing gift.

Now, fast forward one year.
I had the great joy of adding a stocking to our mantle with Camryn's name on it.
I got to dress her up in some cute holiday ensembles and play paparazzi, trying to capture every little Christmas smile (and frown, as the case was a few times).
I got to peruse the stores for the perfect "Baby's First Christmas" tree ornament.
I got to wrap up gifts and address the tags to my daughter, Camryn.
I got to wake up Christmas morning, with my daughter laying in bed next to me, smiling up at me as she does every morning and thank God for our little angel.
I got to spend the day with family, celebrating her's and her cousin's first Christmas.

My holidays will never be the same. They are more magical now, in ways I can't even describe.
I am so so grateful that I can say with all the joy in my heart, what a difference a year makes!
Here is our Christmas Angel:

On Christmas Eve, under our tree.

Walking through the SNOW on Cmas Eve! Snow. In Texas. On her first Cmas Eve!!!

With her 2 cousins on Christmas Day, Sydnee and Rylan. (all of them decked out in Christmas PJs)

Our Christmas card photo -

And hamming it up in her "Dear Santa, define nice" outfit!

I love this sweet girl. More than words can say.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for a return to blogging! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas--Camy is getting so big! I can't wait to see you both again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love loved your Christmas card photo. Absolutely precious and beautiful!!!
    ~N~

    ReplyDelete