After a long, crazy 5 months.
Five.
Months.
But 5 days ago I met a miracle-worker in a blue Apple tee.
The husband and I finally decided to get the space bar on our laptop fixed. (Hooray)
Making that decision brought up the painful memories over the loss of my precious MacBook when Cam was 6ish weeks old... and how the mean old geniuses at Apple let me down. Wouldn't honor my warranty. Broke my little heart into a million little pieces. :tear:
On a whim, I decided I would try for the third and final time to take the Mac in for repair.
I would waltz in to that Apple store like I owned the place, talk about the MacBook issues as if they are a new problem.. and cross my fingers.
And ya know what happened?!
That genius in that blue Apple tee....
He saved my (other) baby.
He over-rode the dent in the casing that the prior geniuses said voided my warranty.
And, AND, he ordered that in addition to making the needed mechanical repair, the "depot" should also replace my casing.
YESSSSS!
So, we sent it off. They fixed 'er up. And here I am.
Back online.. not on my phone.. blogging.
Who'da thunk it?
Thank you sweet, sweet genius, in your sweet blue shirt, with your sweet Aussie accent.
I heart you.
And I heart my baby MacBook.
Ahhh, its good to be back.
I'll be posting an update on our lives soon.
Along with lots and lots and lots of photos (once we get them transferred from the other lappy-top).
Stay tuned folks.
Fo' Rizzle.
:)
yay! i've missed you and cam's cutie pie pictures!! gah, i bet she is so big!!
ReplyDeleteW00t!
ReplyDeleteThank Jeebus. Welcome back.
ReplyDelete