Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wow. 5 weeks. Whoops.

I can't believe I haven't posted in five weeks!
There has been so much excitement in that time, I wish I would have chronicled it all better.

Things like Thanksgiving, molars, Christmas, talking, big girl beds, visits with family....
:sigh:
I have a lot of catching up to do, eh?

Catching up that is a major pain in my rear without a space bar, unfortunately.
We bid adieu to our trusty space bar after Camy ripped it off Hulk-style, breaking the 2 clips in the process.
Awesome.
Any ideas on how one might replace a missing laptop space bar? Where one might find just a space bar? ha

Back to the blogging soon, promise.

But because we all know posts are better with pictures, a couple randoms:

playing with her favorite musical ornament

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if youve gotten one already but you should be able to buy replacement keys online. You just have to know what kind of laptop you have. I had to buy a letter "h" recently and it was super easy to find. HTH!

    ReplyDelete