2. Its getting harder and harder to get photos of Camy. Not just because I sucky suck at the manual focus with our new lens, but because now Camy comes crawling after me as soon as she spots the camera! I am lucky to get one almost-totally-in-focus shot of her before this happens:
the crazy blur baby is comin' to get me!
3. Camy is continuing to learn new things at an alarming rate. Another recent discovery: cabinets and drawers. Oh joy! She has such great fun opening every drawer and door of her dresser and pulling out the contents within. After refolding and putting away her sheets for the trizillionth time, I gave up on folding and just toss everything back into its place when Camy's done.
4. Andy was home early Friday afternoon so we took advantage of the time together by visiting a local sprinkler park. We are bound and determined to get Camy to love playing in the water, and she has been making great strides lately! She didn't cry when we sat her in the cold water puddled up near the sprinklers, and even crawled closer to the spraying action!
Look! A smile! In the water! YAY!
She had more fun watching her cousin play in the water and splashing in a bucket we found than actually playing in the sprinklers. But that's ok, its progress.
Look at the teethy grin! I love her little snaggle toofs!
6. Getting love from her cousin? Not awesome.
(She normally loooooves Sydnee, but I think she was done for the day!)
7. I have been meaning to post photos of the sidecar crib since we set it all up, but kept forgetting to actually take a few! Well, while doing the weekend laundry, I remembered the photos as I was stripping the sheets off our bed to be changed. Soo.. forgive the bare mattress. You get the point of the arrangement.
8. Apparently Camy was making out with herself while I was taking photos of the beds. Crazy kid.
9. I wish this photo was focused better. But I still love love love it/her.
10. Camy has a magical vanishing nursery. The crib is in the master. The changing "table" is gone, with the changing pad now on the floor due to Camy's newfound acrobatics. And now her bookshelf lives in the living room, to keep the Camy Bean from hanging out in the fireplace. I love having it out there though. Easy access to all her toys, and when they're picked up, it looks so much cleaner in here! Before the shelf was out here we had buckets or boxes in the corner of the room or lined up in front of the couch - now every toy has a home out here. And Camy stays soot-free. Win-Win.
I know this is a sucky-suck photo of the shelf/fireplace, but you can see what we had to do.
The shelf is backless so Goober was still trying to reach through to the fireplace.
I didn't want her to hurt herself in the process, so we used some foam mat pieces as a barrier.
And yes, she's only wearing a diaper. That's how we roll 80% of the time we're home!
Bonus 11. Camy looooves her some Baby Braxton! He came over with his mommy before a playdate yesterday and Camy was all about him! She wanted to touch his face and gave him kisses and followed him around like a puppy. So cute. Her first love.
Happy Tuesday, all!
::patting myself on the back for finishing this post before bed... actually on Tuesday!::
The side car is awesome.....what an ingenious idea!!
ReplyDelete