Cam and I have been quite the busy bees lately.
After a couple weeks of being couped up in the house,
we were ready to get out and play with our friends!
The last 2ish weeks have been jam-packed with awesome.
We snuck in a Sunday splash-date with Cam's cousin, Syd.
Those girls adore each other.
I love the way Syd refers to Cam as "Lou Lou Camy" instead of "Camy Lou", and I love that she always wants to help with her. Always wiping her face, even when its clean. Always saying she needs dry pants, even when she doesn't. Such sweet girls.
The next day we met up with our super awesome friends at the mall kids' zone to take full advantage of the free, air-conditioned playscape! Free & A/C are basically all it takes to please me in the dead of summer.
This was the only shot I got of them together. Crazy, huh?
Cam was a bit confused by the crazy mirror.
Havin' a grand ol' time spinning these tiles.
Mommy's Little Tree-Hugger.
Cruisin' along in a rocket ship.
The day after our mall adventure, we headed over to a friend's house to squeeze in one more playdate before they left the country for a whole month. {Miss you guys!}
Instead of running around with all the other crazy toddlers, she spent a good chunk of time soaking up some Larisa-Love. She was missin' her boys (who recently started daycare) and I think Camy could sense that she could use a few snuggles. ;) It was too sweet.
We had one day of rest before the fun resumed in the form of a splash park picnic. We met some mamas and some kiddos at the park for a picnic lunch then changed all the wee ones into their swim gear for some sprinkler action. Cam wasn't digging the water this time. Instead she searched near and far for any bit of mulch she could sneak into her mouth when her mama wasn't looking. I will never understand why things such as pill bugs or mulch bits can be appetizing to the girl, but give her a bean of any variety and she'll gag and make a sour face. Whatev.
Hanging out with Campbell & Dax.
This is what we call "the sharing circle". Please note that Camy is eating from Audrey's snack cup.. Audrey is eating from Camy's snack cup.. and Campbell has just discarded Audrey's drink.
Funny girls!
Tuesday we headed over to Tab's house for some water fun with Audrey, and Spencer & Cooper.
While playing at the water table, the girls quickly learned to stay on the opposite side from Spencer...
...cuz he is a splashin' machine and if you get too close.......you get splashed in the face. Luckily Cam found that hilarious.
And finally, today we spent a few hours hanging out with the Urban boys. J stayed upstairs napping nearly the whole time, which left lots of time for Camy and T-Dog to follow each other around like puppies. So cute!
We are so blessed to have such an awesome group of friends. I am so glad Camy has been able to be a part of such a fun group of mamas & babies. She's a lucky girl, that Lou Lou Camy.
Oh, Lou Lou Camy. I'm gonna miss that one. And her mama.
ReplyDeleteCamy has quite the busy, little social schedule. And I love, love, love that she was such a good snuggle buddy. You're right. I did need that. :) Missing you girls!
ReplyDelete